Contact Property For Pricing

Check Availability

Go Natural Jamaica

| Long Bay, Port Antonio

  1. Airport transfer (from and to Kingston Airport).
  2. All food is gluten & dairy free choose vegetarian vegan or raw - or juicing or fast.
  3. Natural homemade cosmetics (soap face masks body scrubs lotion deodorant)

Property Amenities:

  • Waterfront
  • Free Parking Onsite
  • Free Airport Shuttle
  • Wi-Fi Wireless Internet Onsite

Directions to Property:

Long Bay beach - one of the most beautiful virgin beaches - with kilometers of fine white sand - is just at 3 minutes walking distance - in the fishermen village Long Bay.

Standard Policies:

Check in Time: 3pm
Check out Time: 12noon
Deposit / Cancellation Policy: A deposit of 100 USD is payable for holidays booked. Once we receive your deposit your booking is confirmed and a receipt will be sent to you by e-mail and - if requested - by post. Payment of the outstanding balance is to be paid in cash upon arrival.

If any party member needs to cancel - this must be done in writing and signed by the party leader. Cancellation takes effect from the date we receive your written cancellation instruction.

If you cancel after the booking has been confirmed - you must pay a fee to compensate for the expense and losses that we incur as a result.
Cancellation between day the booking is made and 29 days (four weeks) before it commences: The full deposit payment will be forfeit - but any balance payment already made will be refunded.

Cancellation between 12 and 28 days before it commences: The full deposit payment and 70% of the balance payment will be forfeit. The remaining 30% of the balance payment will be refunded.
Cancellation within 11 days of the start of the holiday: The full price of your holiday will be forfeit. No refund will be made.
These fees reflect our estimated loss as a result of dealing with your booking to point of cancellation. You may be able to claim under your Travel Insurance policy if this cancellation falls within the conditions of that policy.


Seafront Villa
Queen
Sleeps 3
Treat yourself to cosy accommodation in one bedroom Seafront Villa with stunning seaviews. Can be set with 1 or 2 or 3 beds with mosquito nets to accommodate 1-3 people. Open your door a...

Harmony Room
Sleeps 3
Enlightenment Room
Sleeps 3
Irie Dorm Room
Single
Sleeps 1
Bunk beds

Sunbeam Room
Sleeps 2

Contact Information

Go Natural Jamaica
Long Bay P.O., Long Bay
Portland, Jamaica

Telephone: 001 (876) 405-69 68
Email: gonaturaljamaica@gmail.com
Website: http://www.gonaturaljamaica.com